One Phat Grrl

onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

Friday, June 18, 2004

Interviewer 38!

Well, they finally called this morning. I got to give my side of the story and feel better now that it is at least somewhat over. It should take a couple days for them to render a verdict--seems to me like it is basically a "he said-she said" situation because either of us could be lying to them. I do know one thing for certain--Heather did lie to them. She told them I spoke to her on the 11th and refused a job that day. That's awfully funny seeing as how I took my sister to work and then spent the rest of the day with my mother. I can't wait for this to all be over so I can write my letter to them, the president and everyone else I can get a hold of.

I was supposed to go out for someone's birthday last night, but instead opted to stay home and just flip the channel. I've just got no real energy this week. I think it has to do with what happened with this whole Accounting Solutions deal. You would think I'd be perfectly aware of what clusters some people could be after working with Mark for so long and seeing what a total dick he could be about things, but no...I was still amazed. All it has served to do is make me a little less confident in humans...Although I know there are a few good people left. Yes, the good ones get eaten alive by the Heathers of the world.

Oddly enough, once again, J called this evening. I have to wonder if he is calling all the sudden for a specific reason. Probably not, but it is odd to me. I think he can tell that something is not the same, he asked a few times if he was bothering me and I repeated no no no. That is his personality to think something is up all the time, but gah. Or maybe he's found this journal and has read and then thought about what an ass he's been. Sorry tootie, the jig is up. It's just not the same.